Best Online IELTS Coaching in India
Many students aspire to study abroad or pursue job opportunities in foreign countries. No matter what is the reason behind moving to other country, the officials ask for a few documents and certificate to verify if you are eligible to survive in their home country. IELTS exam is also one such requirement to better understand if you will face any communication issues when studying abroad. Any candidate who wishes to pursue higher education in foreign country or a professional who is traveling for permanent residency (PR) must apply for the IELTS test online.
It is not necessary to crack IELTS only for abroad education. Clearing the test with a good score can serve as beneficial for your career in many ways. You don’t require any specific degree to apply for the English proficiency language test.
Many institutes have been established in the past few years that aim to deliver the best results in no time. Discover IELTS works not only on delivering results, but building confidence and training each module with the best tips and tricks to help students achieve a high band score. Students with a high band score are eligible to apply for any top university in foreign countries.
If you want to start with IELTS preparation, join our online IELTS coaching classes. There are many cases in which students do not have much time left to attend regular classes or stay far from our location.
You don’t have to worry much with Discover IELTS. We also run online IELTS coaching classes. It is not mandatory that you join our institute for the IELTS preparation course by paying a visit only. You can take online courses for IELTS preparation as per the various time slots. Be it, professionals or students, our online IELTS coaching classes look forward to the candidates’ convenience and accordingly allot slots. Contact our professionals to book a convenient time slot for the next online IELTS coaching class.
Why choose Discover IELTS for Online Coaching in India?
Sign Up For Online IELTS Coaching
- Get access to IELTS Mock test and check your proficiency level.
- Authorized IELTS Tutors
- Avail of the best IELTS preparation course online
- High-quality study material as per the latest IELTS curriculum
- Flexible time slots for IELTS courses online.
- Choose time slots as per your need for IELTS preparation.
The International English Language
The International English Language Testing System is one the most popular exam to test a student’s English communication abilities. The exam is divided into four sections – Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Here are a few Benefits of Joining IELTS Online Coaching in India with Discover IELTS Certified Online Tutors
- Saves time with IELTS Preparation Courses
- Quality Study Material
- Affordable Fee Structure
- Online Assessment
- Quality Training
Do not miss the amazing opportunity to join our online classes. You can reschedule your classes at your convenience. There is no need to visit the institute anymore with our online classes. We keep ourselves updated with the latest IELTS pattern and accordingly create a study plan for each student. We know how important this opportunity might be for you, which is why we aim to put in all our efforts and deliver the best results..
IELTS Coaching Package
It includes complete package with Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking taught on-on-one by our experts
In Online coaching for IELTS exam, You don’t need much for lessons with The IELTS Teacher, just a headset with a mic and a quick, reliable internet connection.
For online preparation for IELTS exam, We’re confident that you’ll like our lessons, so we’re happy to offer you a free 20 minute demonstration so you can try before you buy.
After you’ve paid for your lessons, we will work out a time for the study that’s best for you. Regular time slots are usually available.
About the IELTS Listening test
- You will listen to 4 different recordings and answer 40 questions.
- The test takes approximately 30 minutes. You will have an additional ten minutes to transfer your answers to an answer sheet
- You only hear the audio once.
- A variety of voices and native-speaker accents are used.
- You will hear conversations and monologues, with topics ranging from the everyday social to the academic.
- A variety of question types are used, including multiple choice, form completion, note completion, summary completion, sentence completion, and short-answer questions.
- Candidates for IELTS Academic and IELTS General both do the same listening test
About The IELTS Academic Reading Test
- Each section contains one long text.
- Texts are authentic and are taken from books, journals, magazines and newspapers. They have been written for a non-specialist audience and are on academic topics of general interest.
- Texts are appropriate to, and accessible to, candidates entering undergraduate or postgraduate courses or seeking professional registration.
- Texts range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical. Texts may contain non-verbal materials such as diagrams, graphs or illustrations. If texts contain technical terms, then a simple glossary is provided.
- There are three texts and 40 questions.
About The IELTS General Reading Test
- Section 1 contains two or three short factual texts, one of which may be composite (consisting of 6-8 short texts related by topic, e.g. hotel advertisements). Topics are relevant to everyday life in an English-speaking country
- Section 2 contains two short factual texts focusing on work-related issues (e.g. applying for jobs, company policies, pay and conditions, workplace facilities, staff development and training)
- Section 3 contains one longer, more complex text on a topic of general interest
Texts are authentic and are taken from notices, advertisements, company handbooks, official documents, books, magazines and newspapers.
About The IELTS Academic Writing Test
The writing test is different for IELTS Academic and IELTS General candidates.
2 pieces of writing, 60 minutes
- In Task 1, candidates are presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and are asked to describe, summarise or explain the information in their own words. They may be asked to describe and explain data, describe the stages of a process, how something works or describe an object or event.
- In Task 2, candidates are asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem
Responses to Task 1 and Task 2 should be written in a formal style
2 pieces of writing, 60 minutes
- In Task 1, candidates are presented with a situation and are asked to write a letter requesting information or explaining the situation. The letter may be personal, semi-formal or formal in style.
- In Task 2, candidates are asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem. The essay can be slightly more personal in style than the Academic Writing Task 2 essay
The speaking test takes 11-14 minutes and consists of an interview with an examiner.
The interview is recorded.
The speaking test has three parts:
|Part 1 Introduction and interview||Examiner introduces him/herself and checks your name. The examiner then asks you questions on general topics.||4–5 minutes|
|Part 2 Individual long turn||Examiner gives you a written task card. You have 1 minute to think (take notes) before you have to speak for 1–2 minutes. Examiner asks one or two questions at the end of your talk.||3–4 minutes (including 1 minute preparation time)|
|Part 3 Two-way discussion||Discuss with the examiner more abstract issues and concepts which are thematically linked to the topic of your talk in Part 2.||4–5 minutes|