Online Tutor for IELTS Exam: Get The Best Scores In Your Test!
Discover IELTS is an online IELTS preparation platform. We believe that every student deserves the opportunity to achieve their goals and get into the university of their choice. That’s why we’re on a mission to make sure everyone has access to high quality, low-cost English language tests that can help them study more effectively.
What is IELTS Test?
IELTS, or the International English Language Testing System, is a globally recognized test of English proficiency. IELTS is jointly managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British Council and IDP Education Pty Ltd, and was established in 1989.
IELTS assesses all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. It is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is recognized by over 9000 organizations worldwide, including universities, employers, professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.
Types of IELTS Test
There are two types of IELTS test:
IELTS Academic – For people applying for higher education or professional registration in an English-speaking environment.
IELTS General Training – For those migrating to Australia, Canada and the UK, or applying for secondary education, training programs and work experience in an English-speaking environment.
What are the benefits of taking it?
The benefits of taking IELTS are many and varied. IELTS can open doors to education and employment opportunities in countries where English is the predominant language. It can also give you a competitive edge in the job market, as employers often prefer candidates with good English proficiency. IELTS is also recognized by a growing number of institutions and organizations around the world as proof of English proficiency. This means that if you have a good IELTS score, you may not need to take another English test when applying for certain jobs or courses.
How our online tutor can help you prepare for the IELTS exam
If you’re thinking of taking IELTS, or are already preparing for the test, an online tutor can help you get the best possible score. An experienced online tutor will be able to give you personalized attention and help you to focus on the areas that need improvement.
A good online tutor will also be familiar with the IELTS test format and will be able to give you tips and strategies for each section of the test. With the right help, you can achieve your desired score in the IELTS exam.
Here are some benefits of using an online tutor to help you prepare for your IELTS exam:
– You’ll get personalized attention and feedback.
– You can learn at your own pace and schedule.
– Take advantage of our online materials and services
– Use a wide range of resources to improve your English language skills
So if you’re looking for an online tutor for IELTS, be sure to choose someone who is experienced and qualified. With the right help, you can reach your English language goals and get the best possible score in your IELTS exam.
Sections covered by our Online Tutor for IELTS Exam
We have a comprehensive Online Tutor for IELTS Exam that will cover all the sections in the test- Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening.
IELTS Speaking Test
The IELTS speaking test is conducted to assess your English proficiency in an interactive way. The test is divided into three parts, each part becoming progressively more difficult. In the first part of the test, you will be asked general questions about yourself and your daily life. The second part of the test will require you to speak on a given topic for two minutes. The third and final part of the test will be a discussion between you and the examiner on a topic of your choice.
IELTS Reading Test
There are three sections to the IELTS Reading test, each with twelve questions. You will have sixty minutes to complete the test. In order to succeed in the IELTS Reading test, you need to be able to read quickly and accurately, understand main ideas and details, and identify vocabulary in context.
- The first section of the IELTS Reading test is a multiple-choice questions. You will be given a passage to read, and then you will answer questions based on the information in the passage.
- The second section of the IELTS Reading test is a short-answer questions. You will be given a passage to read, and then you will answer questions based on the information in the passage.
- The third section of the IELTS Reading test is a long-answer questions. You will be given a passage to read, and then you will answer questions based on the information in the passage.
IELTS Writing Test
The IELTS writing test is designed to assess your ability to communicate in English in an academic context. The test is divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. In Part A, you will be asked to write a short essay on a given topic. In Part B, you will be asked to write an essay in response to a given question.
The IELTS writing test is a paper-based test, which means that you will be required to write your essay on a computer. However, you will not be able to use a word processor or any other type of software during the test. You will have to write your essay in longhand.
IELTS Speaking Test
The IELTS Speaking test is designed to assess your ability to communicate effectively in English. The test is divided into three parts: Part One, Part Two and Part Three.
- In Part One of the test, you will be asked a series of questions about yourself and your family. You will be given a card with some information on it, and you will be asked to talk about the information for one to two minutes.
- In Part Two of the test, you will be given a topic and you will be asked to speak about it for one to two minutes.
- In Part Three of the test, you will be asked some questions about the topic in Part Two. You will be given one minute to prepare your answers, and then you will be asked to speak for two minutes.
Features of our online tutoring services :
– We provide one-to-one IELTS tutoring services.
– All of our tutors are native English speakers who have either taken the IELTS exam themselves or have had experience teaching the IELTS.
– Our online IELTS classes are flexible and can be tailored to your specific needs and goals.
– We use a variety of materials and resources to help you get the best score possible in your IELTS exam.
– We also offer a free trial lesson so that you can experience our online tutoring services before you commit to anything.
If you’re looking for an online tutor to help you prepare for the IELTS exam, then look no further! We offer the best online tutoring services to help you get the score you need. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to schedule your free trial lesson.